1. If y'all still want to go on a piercing expedition, speak up now! Sunday is a good day for me right now.
2. If anyone still wants to do an Omikuji Party, speak up now!
3. I FINALLY have copies of The Grass-Cutting Sword, my remaindered book! Rather a lot of them, really. So, if you find me at Wiscon, you can buy any of my books you lack from the dealer's room or me, and especially that one. If you've contacted me about mailing you copies, please re-contact me. (I also believe in barter. My heart's work for yours--taking offers.)
4. My reading, with Dora Goss, Pat Rothfuss, and Nnedi Okorafor-Mbachu is on Saturday at 2:30 at the Fair Trade Coffee Shop--this is a great time to find me. I even have time for coffee afterwards.
5. If you want a dinner/lunch/breakfast with me, speak up now, and reserve a meal. Saturday breakfast is taken.
I think that's it. I will be there. You should be too.